Save on Energy Bills
You can help the environment and save on energy bills by taking advantage of new energy-saving services and devices. These range from low-cost steps, like a programmable thermostat, to an investment in a new energy-efficient air conditioner. We will be happy to give you a free estimate.
Please click on the energy-saving step that you are interested in:
- Duct Sealing. Seals ducts so that air that has been heated or cooled is not lost.
- Programmable Thermostat. Ensures that your furnace and air conditioning equipment are not inadvertently left on when not needed.
- Zoning. Allows thermostats to control individual parts of the home so that heating and cooling are supplied only where needed.
- Whole House Humidifier. Reduces heating bills during the winter by adding moisture to cold, dry air to increase warmth for occupants.
- Heat Pump. Efficiently cools and heats your home in mild-winter climates.